How to clean HPL Counter tops
How to clean HPL counter top sheets
Some hints from TELKA
Tips for Care & Cleaning laminate's counter tops
Daily cleaning should be done with a soft cloth using mild dishwashing liquid and warm water.
* Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads as they may scratch the surface damaging both its beauty and stain resistance. You should also stay away from cleaners that contain acid, alkali, or sodium hypochlorite. Examples of cleaners to avoid are oven, metal, drain, and ceramic cook-top cleaners as well as coffeepot cleaners, chlorine bleach, and rust and lime scale removers.
* Knives or other sharp utensils may cut or scratch the laminate surface. Be sure to always use a cutting board when working with such items.
* Heavy blows from a hammer or meat tenderizer may crack or gouge the surface. A chopping block is recommended for these applications.
* Hot pans or activated electrical appliances should not be placed on laminated surfaces. Always use protective insulating pads.
* Ensure that the range surface is above the deck of the countertop; this will protect your counter against heat deflection.
* Do not allow water to stand on any joint. Water or steam may cause swelling of the joints, and is not covered under warranty.
Sharing in :